Is your organization ready for Brexit?
Take the test now using our checklist.
CUSTOMS CHECKLIST BREXIT
- Are you prepared for Brexit? And you customers, suppliers, partners and other parties invloved in you Supply Chain as well?
- Is it import, export or do you both have flows to and from the United Kingdom?
- Are the correct invoices drawn up?
- Do you have experience with sending or receiving goods from other countries outside the EU?
- Do you have experience with customs formalities?
- If so, are there special provisions such as:
- Excise goods
- Active or passive processing.
- Call off stock of Consignment in the United Kingdom or from the United Kingdom in the Netherlands.
- Are you familiar with the commodity codes (HS codes) of your products?
- Are you aware of the Inco terms you use and are you aware that they affect who pays which costs in case of a cross-border transaction?
- Are you aware that the delivery time of your goods will change?
INFORMATION & FORMS:
- Information letter Brexit - KLG Europe (Dutch)
- Information letter Brexit - KLG Europe (English)
- Brexit authorization form - KLG Europe (English)
- Customs import authority form - KLG Europe (English)
- Customs export authority form - KLG Europe (English)
AUTHORIZATION FORMS (IN)DIRECT REPRESENTATION: